ramblings of a law student with a family history of neurosis

the ramblings of a law student with a family history of neurosis

Friday, August 20, 2010

Monday on Friday

It has been a tough week, and I know that it is only going to get more difficult. At least I am comforted by the fact that much of my frustration has been over the fact that my computer is dying and I plan on buying a new one this weekend.
Monday I spent all day with DC dad getting my room set up. After some frustration and a lot of maneuvering we were able to get all of the large pieces assembled. So there are no longer boxes in my room. We didn't get to the side tables or my curtain rods, but hopefully I can get the side tables together on my own and the rest can wait for another time.
Gotta love restaurant week!
Later on Monday I went to dinner with Dip Girl and some other friends. The restaurant, Zengo, was incredibly good, it was an Asian Latin fusion place that funnily enough is right under the building I lived in three years ago. I had wanted to try it then but it never worked out, which is really what restaurant week is for. I had soft shell crabs, which I love and are amazing, scallops, and a chili chocolate cake. I love it when places offer their whole menu as an option and don't pare it down too far.
After dinner I went to the Bed Bath and Beyond which is right next door to pick up a dust buster. I love the thing! It is an amazing tool, especially when you have a dog and hardwood floors.

No comments:

Post a Comment