ramblings of a law student with a family history of neurosis

the ramblings of a law student with a family history of neurosis

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Guests-

I am not allowed to complain about my roommate ever.Last weekend my dad came to stay with us, only for one night and he bought me groceries and stuff for the house, not to mention took me all over Maryland trying to find a bulb to replace the one that had burned out in our bathroom. Basically I am saying it was a great visit and there was no reason for my roommate to be annoyed. My dad left on Sunday after dinner and then later on my friend came to stay with us. He mostly slept and hung out in DC while we were at school. So really no reason to complain there either. But after four days of my guests I do feel like she deserves a metal. Hanging out and catching up on all the drama in the Bay Area was great but even though I didn't over-indulge it meant not doing as much work or getting as much sleep.  
I feel like I need a nap. I addition to all the guests I also had a large assignment due and my regular load of reading. Plus I needed to clean the house (something about having my parents visit that makes me even more neurotic). I am still not entirerly caught up, but I will be on the ball by Monday morning, which is a good feeling. All of the craziness left me feeling like I was running up hill and a little out of control. It is nice to have order and predictability. 
And of course there is a call game on tonight. GO BEARS!  

No comments:

Post a Comment