ramblings of a law student with a family history of neurosis

the ramblings of a law student with a family history of neurosis

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Not a 1L any more

May was a huge month. There was so much I could have written about, but so little time to do it. There were exams, an amazing friend getting engaged, moving back home (for the summer) starting work, helping my sister through the rituals of senior year of high school and trying to keep my head above water. Thankfully the school year is over and I have finished my first year of law school. It is hard to believe how fast it has gone and how much I have done. I am working now but, theoretically, without homework I should have time to post again (fingers crossed.) I am home on the California coast and in a grand twist of irony the weather stinks, but at least it means I am stuck inside and might actually write!

No comments:

Post a Comment